Friday, April 3, 2009



This very scary bear is Joshua. You could say he's been type casted. Big tough guy on the outside marshmellow inside. I can't keep up with this kid! He runs from the time he gets up in the morning until he litterally drops at about 7:30 where ever he happens to be. I went in for parent teacher confrences and Mr. Byrd told me how well behaved and helpful he is, how he is always on task and gets his work done. I told Mr Byrd I thought he must have the wrong mom. My dad on the other hand has another take on the situation. He is a primary teacher and informed me one Sunday that Joshua really was very good there as well. Dad said he{Joshua} just sat back and watched a couple of the other kids and thought to himself they're causing enough trouble I can take it easy here.

1 comment:

  1. I think you just described Samuel! At home is an ornery stinker, but at school and church he is a well behaved young-man (which always amazes me). I blame Stuart entirely for his behavior both at home and at school since I've been told Samuel is A LOT like Stuart!

    Have a great day Alice!

    ReplyDelete