Wednesday, April 15, 2009











Saturday we celebrated Easter with the Mobley side of the family. The party was complete with an egg hunt, pinata, dinner and of course the cousins. There was some disapointment that allllll the cousins weren't there but fun was had by all. Benjamin claimed the most eggs at least in the Brewer contingent with 28 total. Scott had the dubious honor of breaking the pinata and it required a great deal of beating to achieve this. My visiting teacher made a glorius suggestion to avoid the excess of candy that was the result of all this. Next year maybe we should try paper slips in the eggs with things like pencils, juice boxes, chips, etc. not only is there not so much sugar but they have to claim there prize and moms have more control of how and when and where the items are consumed. (I know, I know, the pinata was my fault. I'll stuff it with cheese sticks next time!)









1 comment:

  1. Oh my too much candy? You're starting to sound like Ryan! lol... glad it was a fun event!

    ReplyDelete