Friday, April 3, 2009

Am I smart enough to do this? It's doubtful. I must be crazy, hence the name of bedlam. Since I am sitting down it is immediatly obvious to my children that I have nothing to do. Joshua is asking if a "Hydra" a 9 headed snake is a dragon. I have to reply or there will be no peace. So "Of course it's a dragon. It's in a dragon book isn't it?" What else can I say? Xela has come to sit in my lap which would be fine, but... In her persuit of being just like Caleb, she has shed her diaper and is now wearing a pair of "Jimmy Neutron" underwear. I'll probably end up in a puddle. Caleb is being mommy's little helper and trying to entertain the baby with his awesom Jedi skills and a light saber. Caroline who is having "tummy time" is of course not impressed with her knight in underwear.

1 comment:

  1. That was so funny! Not that I'm laughing at you, but at myself. My kids always think that I have nothing to do, and have questions that can't wait even 2 seconds, and have to sit on my lap, and cannot keep their clothing on, and try to help in endless ways that I'm grateful for but that really don't help. I'm so glad my house is not the only one full of complete chaos. Love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete