Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another Benji-ism... This morning while we were getting ready for school, you know, snow pants, boots, mittens, coats, breakfast, pack lunches, (It's really a slow part of the day haha) Benjamin announced much to his siblings dismay... "Mom I think next year for Christmas we should do like they do in Mexico." Oh really? Like which part? Food? Pinata? I was sure it would be the pinata, but Benjamin always surprises me. "Well I think instead of putting presents under the Christmas tree we should put up the Nativity underthere, and then on Christmas morning we put the Baby Jesus in the Manger." Scott's reply was well where do they put the presents? It opened up a nice oppertunity to reafirm whose birthday we were celebrating. And gave us all some thing to think about. Thanks Benj!

2 comments:

  1. That is the most wonderful idea! I think I might start doing that :-) Thanks for keeping us in check BENJI!

    ReplyDelete