Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So as you have probably noticed I haven't posted for a while. I claim no good excuses only that I have been overwhelmed with my chosen vocation of motherhood. We might also throw in temporary insanity and of course permanent bedlam. So why today? Last night for family home evening we started our Thanksgiving tree. I have so much to be thankful for I couldn't help but share the biggest joys in my life. My husband, children, and of course you my brothers, sisters and parents. (The in-laws or in-loves as i prefer are included in the above list. Hope you don't mind if I claim you that way I hate distinguishing I'd rather there not be a distinction I love you all!) You all inspire me with what you accomplish and who you are! Thank you Thank You, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.......

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the pictures! We sure miss all of you!!! You are so wonderful, Alice, and so inspiring to me! I love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much to be thankful for! Love the new pictures - how quickly time goes by... seems like just last week... I admire all you do - you are a wonderful mother, sister and friend! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete